Follow these steps to install iFlyChat on Drupal 7 or Drupal 8
- Step 1 - Download the DrupalChat module from http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/drupalchat-7.x-2.8.tar.gz (direct download link) and save it to your modules(sites/all/modules) folder.
- Step 2 - Enable only DrupalChat module at admin/modules as shown below.
- Step 3 - Set the access drupalchat permission for authenticated users at admin/people/permissions.
- Step 4 - Generate API Key in order to use our servers securely with your website. Go to https://iflychat.com/user/register
- Step 5 - Go to Dashboard and Generate a new API Key for your domain name.
- Step 6 - Copy the newly generated APP ID and API key.
- Step 7 - Go to admin/config/drupalchat/configuration (on your website) in order to configure DrupalChat module. Select iFlyChat Servers as the polling method and paste API Key and APP ID.
- Click on Save. That's it!