Follow these steps to add or remove chat moderator or admin from your WordPress website
- Go to the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > iFlyChat Settings.
- Locate the settings named "Specify WordPress username of users who should be chat moderators (separated by comma)" and enter the user name there who needs to be a chat moderator.
- Similarly, there is a space to define the chat administrator on the iFlyChat settings page.
- To remove a chat mod/admin just delete their user name from the settings page.