Follow these steps to install iFlyChat plugin on WordPress
iFlyChat can be seamlessly integrated into your WordPress site. Allow users to discuss in private and public chat rooms. Increase user engagement by 200%. It is a cloud-based chat which provides integration with WordPress user login. Also, user name and avatar are automatically shown in the chat enhancing user experience.
Steps to install iFlyChat in WordPress
- Step 1: Go to the Wordpress Admin Dashboard. Go to Plugin -> Add New. Search for iFlyChat.
- Step 2: In the search results, locate iFlyChat and click on the Install Now link.
- Step 3: Activate the iFlyChat Plugin by clicking on the Activate Plugin link.
- Step 4: Generate API Key in order to use our servers securely with your website. Go to https://iflychat.com/user/register
- Step 5: Go to Dashboard and Generate a new API Key for your domain name.
- Step 6: Copy the newly generated APP ID and API key.
- Step 7: Go back to your Wordpress Website Admin Dashboard. Go to Settings-> iFlyChat Settings. Paste the APP ID and API key in the APP ID and API key fields respectively. Click Update.