To create a new embed room, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the arrow next to your name. And, then select Manage Rooms option.
- In the create chatroom window, enter the name of the room to be created and also choose role restriction for that room.
- Click on Create button.
- Next, you need to add embed code for this new room to your WordPress or Drupal website. Follow this link for Drupal Website. Or, follow this link to get embed code for WordPress website.
- Now you need to change div id in embed code which by default is drupalchat-embed-chatroom-0. To do so, identify the id of the new room you have created as shown below:
- In the embed code, replace drupalchat-embed-chatroom-0 with correct room id number (which for the above image is drupalchat-embed-chatroom-1).
Note that you should be using a premium plan in order to be able to use this feature.