We have had good results from our first day with Drupalchat on our Drupal 6 site. Installation was easy; shaswat was great help preventing a couple of missteps. We have a couple of small issues/questions that have come up.
- We notice that some users seem to be bumped offline on and off during conversations. We can see that they didn't log off, but on the chat space, it says "user is offline" ...
- We notice that some users sign in but do NOT appear in Chat space. My first thought was that they maybe have switched to unavailable, but it is happening with too many of them to think that's the case, for instance, I know that some of them haven't been on the site in a few days so they wouldn't have had time to change their chat settings.
- Have you updated the Drupal module to include the "mute on" "mute off" images? If so, is it in the .dev version?
- We notice that when a user with whom we've spoken signs in again, the old message pops up when we communicate... Is that the way it is supposed to be? I would think that each conversation is a fresh new one. ... We are running the site with memcache, so if this is NOT supposed to be happening, might this be a memcache thing?
- We notice some inconsistency if we have the site on several tabs... even when we go to the new tab and stay chat does not seem to be refreshing...
Thanks so much.